Download S. Rachelle Leath’s Resume
MORAVIAN COLLEGE | Bethlehem, PA
B.A. in Graphic and Interactive Design (Minor in Business Management) – May 2006
2D Design, Graphic Design Fundamentals, Publication Design, Typography, Advanced Typography, Conceptual Design, Digital Photography, Process Film Photography, Graphic Design History and Practice, Web Design, Illustration
Highly proficient in both Mac and PC platforms
Leadership, Team Player, Cross Team Collaboration, Vendor and Client Relationship Communication
AFTERGLOW COSMETICS, INC. & EXUBERANCE BEAUTY, INC. | Cary, NC
Graphic / Web Designer and Developer | May ’09 – Oct ’13
- Utilizing ecommerce website, increased online sales revenue by 35% over four year period and retained company’s market position.
- Designed and launched promotions using InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator which generated $106,066 in nine months, accounting for 22% of projected revenue for 2013.
- Overcame many startup company obstacles that were preventing market growth.
- Configured and implemented software programs within the company (Programs such as 3DCart Shopping Cart (www.exuberancebeauty.com), Volusion Shopping Cart, Listrak Email Marketing, Bongo International Shipping, MailChimp, Amazon Backend Shopping Cart Setup)
- Grew customer email list by 34% in nine months by launching comprehensive email collecting model.
- Introduced email Welcome Series and Shopping Cart Abandonment campaign, generating $94,355 in revenue over 12 months.
- Initiated market launch of 87 new products.
- Worked directly with packaging companies to create base packaging and secondary packaging for several products in the Afterglow Cosmetics line
- Created presentation material using InDesign and PowerPoint for company events and display using a specific style guide and template structure
Contract/Freelance | Sept ’05 – Present
- Designed and coded email templates for Bronto Software, Inc.
- Hold freelance contracts for web design with Zaloni, Inc. (www.zaloni.com) and RealTourNet (www.realtounet.com)
- Produced promotional Career Guide for the Moravian College Career Development Center while maintaining school branding guidelines
- Created uniquely styled promotional press kits and CD packaging for artists around the country
- Design custom website templates using elements of Jquery, HTML, and CSS3
QUALEX, INC (A Subsidiary of EASTMAN KODAK) | Durham, NC
Mid-level Graphic Designer on Marketing Creative Team | July ’08 – Dec ‘08
- Contributed to building the design library of the newly established Marketing Creative Team which focused on major licenses and QUALEX owned designs for print-on-demand products (photobooks, calendars, greeting cards, mugs, apparel, etc
(Worked with licenses such as NBA, MLB, Mattel, and Warner Brothers)
- Designed KODAK retail campaign promotional materials featured in CVS stores nationwide. The materials included brochures and a counter card for table display
- Produced unique illustrations that were approved for QUALEX use
HUMANCENTRIC | Cary, NC
Digital Production Designer / Graphic Designer | Sept ’07 – June ‘08
- Member of the MOTOROLA Consumer Experience Design (CXD) Team
- Worked with extremely tight deadlines to create assets and UI design for upcoming MOTOROLA mobile devices that meet user technical
and creative expectations
- Trained new team members in Chicago (MotoCity) on media design and other specialized aspects of the CXD Media Team
AFFILIATIONS / ACTIVITIES
AIGA, Kappa Pi (Art Honors Fraternity), Volunteer at Providence Baptist Church for various events, Voluteer work for the Salvation Army